Thank you for your interest in presenting at the 2017 Annual Conference in San Antonio, Texas. The submission deadline is August 14, 2016
1. NHCA will accept submissions until AUGUST 14, 2016.
2. ALL presenters and co-presenters presenting at conference are REQUIRED to submit the presenter's form. Please specify co-authors who will not be serving as co-presenters separately.
3. ONLY completed submissions including forms for all co-presenters prior to the deadline of August 14, 2016, will be considered for review. Partial submissions (e.g., with the intention of fulfilling other requirements later) will not be considered.
4. Speaker confirmations will be announced via email at the end of September 2016.
2017 Call for Papers!
The Call for Paper process will ask you to complete information on the following items so please be prepared:
Presenter and Co-Presenter(s) Contact Information
Presenter and Co-Presenter(s) Biography (100 word maximum)
Presenter and Co-Presenter(s) Photo
Preferred Presentation Type (Thursday workshop, panel session, podium presentation, poster presentation, Saturday breakfast chats)
Presentation Description (200 word maximum)
Audio Visual Needs (if any)
- At least one and up to three educational objectives (required by AAOHN for CNE credit approval & ASHA for CEU approval) Tips for Writing Objectives
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE UPLOADED IN THE CALL FOR PAPERS FORM:
- AAOHN Biographical/Conflict of Interest Form for primary presenter and all co-presenters (required by AAOHN CNE credit approval)
- ASHA Conflict of Interest Forms for primary presenter and all co-presenters (required by ASHA for CEU approval).
NHCA Call for Papers & Policy Agreements
Click here to read Your electronic signature will be required during the submission process stating that you agree to the NHCA Policies.
CALL FOR PAPERS IS NOW OPEN UNTIL August 14, 2016!